In order to protect our Peering platform our memebers are required to follow the rules listed herein.
- Private AS numbers must not be used.
- A members must not point default route at any other member.
- Internal L3/L3 protocols must be disabled DHCP, CDP, MOP, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, (R)STP, VTP, any kind of L2 keep alive.
- On the Peering VLAN, only ethertypes 0x0800 (IPv4), 0x08dd (IPv6) and 0x0806 (ARP) are permitted.
- ARP proxy must be disabled.
- A member may in no way interfere with traffic to/from any other member.
- A member should not advertise LNK-IX address space to any other network.